In 1908, Martin Burzynski started inquiring about parts from different manufacturers to build an automobile to test his Pneumatic Mechanical Vehicle Tires that he had patented in 1910. Burzynski’s patented tires had sidewalls made of aluminum and the tread consisted of canvas and rubber. Between the two aluminum sidewalls was a pneumatic inner tube and metal supports. It took Burzynski nearly four years to build the Eagle Touring Car. Eagle Motor Car Company was located at 427 Gratiot Ave. in Detroit, and this 1911 Eagle 7 Passenger Touring Car is the only automobile they had built.